Impeccable service and customer care since 1996!
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- ASL/English Interpreting- American Sign Language to spoken English and spoken English to American Sign Language
- Transliterating- translation between English-based sign language and spoken English
- Oral Interpreting- Spoken English is mouthed silently in combination with gestures and American Sign Language is relayed in spoken English
- Tactile Interpreting- Service provided for deaf-blind individuals. Client places his/her hands on the interpreter’s so as to feel the formation of signs
- Low Vision Interpreting- Service provided for individuals with vision impairments that can only read signs at close range
- Deaf Interpreting- Service provided when Deaf intermediary is needed to facilitate effective communication between a hearing person and another deaf, deaf-blind or hard of hearing person
- Trilingual Interpreting- English to American Sign Language to Spanish (or other 3rd language)
- Deaf Support Specialist (DSS)- A DSS will provide interpreting of American Sign Language to spoken English and spoken English to American Sign Language while also providing 1:1 support service to the Deaf consumer. The support service provided will vary depending upon the situation and needs of the consumer.